27.8.12

More photos



Again some photos of the BOM Houses quilt in progress.  Better colors but not still the real (no good light in this days here).  These are the blocks I made with the scraps of the blocks. I want  to add  them to the border. They are 4" square and are really cute. The idea , as I said , is to mix  randomly pieces of  roofs fabrics and these blocks. Hope the photos can give you  the sensation  of the layout.   




By the way , also  the butterfly blocks are growing on my design wall. I have an idea for the border of this quilt too. But is too early for this...next time! 

5 commenti:

  1. Both will be so beautiful quilts!!!
    I hope you have some nice summer time to continue with happy sewing!
    xo Hilde

    RispondiElimina
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE your little house quilt, I know I tell you that everytime I see it, but I REALLY DO!

    Did you use scraps in your butterfly quilt or is that a certain collection? Love it too...I want to make one from scraps but I have to sort the scraps first....

    RispondiElimina
  3. Love your house quilt and your butterfly quilt! The colors are stunning all together. Beautiful work!

    RispondiElimina
  4. your house quilt will be stunning ! Can't wait to see the completed top ! love the butterfly quilt,too

    RispondiElimina
  5. OOOhh, so beautifuls pictures!! And the Quilts are sooo great!
    Nice colors!!
    Have a nice Day, Rita

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for the time you dedicated to me by leaving a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...