29.12.08

L'ultimo...


I have received a new magazine in the mail today...maybe the last for this year.
The cover is wonderful and concern the article I was interested in. It give a description about a not easy way to dye fabrics...the result is amazing (look at http://stitchindye.blogspot.com to realize).
It was the first time I read this magazine ,I find in a lot of suggestions even if it doesn't have a practice inclination.

Oggi con la posta ho ricevuto un nuovo magazine, credo l'ultimo arrivo per quest'anno! La copertina è bellissima e riguarda proprio l'articolo che mi aveva incuriosita.
Parla di un metodo, non proprio semplice ma sicuramente interessante, per trattare i tessuti. Attraverso un sistema di decolorazioni e colorazioni successive si ottengono effetti sorprendenti...vi consiglio di dare un'occhiata al blog (http://stitchindye.blogspot.com/) per rendervene conto. E' la prima volta che leggo questo giornale e anche se non ha proprio una vocazione pratica devo dire che lo trovo denso di spunti.

The new magazine will add to my beloved library!
Andrà ad arricchire la mia già nutrita e amatissima libreria!

2 commenti:

  1. Hi,
    I don't speak Italian and it's possible you don't speak English, but thank you for mentioning the Quilting Arts cover and article.
    Malka

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Malka,
    I love your works and your way to combine the colors. I have been inspired by your blog for my quilts often. Thanks to you.
    Nichi

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for the time you dedicated to me by leaving a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...